Collagen is essential to building and maintaining healthy connective tissue throughout your body – including your joints. Collagen Peptide – Joint Health Support was designed to go beyond supporting connective tissue to delivering nutrients that specifically target tissues in and around the joints including cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. It provides the five main collagen types (I, II, III, V, and X) plus hyaluronic acid, turmeric, MSM, glucosamine and more for complete joint health support.
Who it’s for: anyone seeking the five main collagen types to boost the health of their hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system.
What it does: by providing a variety of collagens:
- Helps promotes healthy cartilage building for joints
- Supports joint comfort and mobility
- Supports heathy muscles, bones, and joints
- Contains nutrients that may support a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
What sets this product apart?
- Includes 5 main collagen types sourced from grass-fed beef, fish, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Hyaluronic acid, turmeric, MSM, glucosamine
- Includes collagen boosting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Clean, sustainable ingredients from grass-fed and cage-free sources
- Different forms of collagen allow one to reap a variety of benefits including skin, muscle, and joint support.
- Natural Tropical Berry Flavor
|Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen||
|Fish collagen||A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens.|
|Cage-free chicken collagen||A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
|Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate||
|Anthocyanidin Blend||A type of flavonoid, anthocyananis act as antioxidants and fight free radicals, they may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits. |
|Hyaluronic Acid||Helps promote skin moisture and improve skin health.|
|Turmeric||May help alleviate symptoms of joint arthritis.|
|Glucosamine HCI||When combined with other nutrients, glucosamine may help with joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.|
|MSM||May help decrease pain, stiffness, and swelling of the joints.|
 Department of Exercise Science, Physical Education, and Recreation at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2006
 Journal Nature Communications, 2015
 Department of Life Sciences (R&D), Datt Mediproducts Ltd., Gurgaon, India
 Long, F.D., R.G. Adams and D.P. Devore, 2004. Preparation of hyaluronic acid from eggshell membrane.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed grass-fed beef collagen, fish collagen, chicken collagen, eggshell membrane collagen concentrate (includes Types I, II, III, V, X), anthocyanidin blend (cherry and cranberry supplying 5 mg anthocyanidins) hyaluronic acid, turmeric, collagen enzyme blend (protease, serrapeptase), glucosamine HCI, MSM, chondroitin sulfate, natural flavors, citric acid, natural color, xanthan gum, stevia (rebaudioside A), silica.
SUGGESTED USE: Add 1 scoop (12.5 g) of powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or hot or cold liquid or recipe of choice.